- This event has passed.
Dinner In The Jungle – Bioparc Zoo Trip
August 27 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm54€
Enjoy a unique experience with a special evening out at the award-winning Bioparc Zoo in Fuengirola!
Dine al fresco with the animals and enjoy a special menu by national award-winning chef Lara Roguez!
The trip includes a 3 hour VIP guided tour around the Zoo!
Don’t miss this unforgettable evening out in August!
Date: Thursday, August 27th
Time to be confirmed.
- VIP guided tour of the Bioparc Fuengirola Zoo.
- 3-course meal by national award-winning chef Lara Roguez.
- Coach to and from Bioparc Fuengirola Zoo.
- Coach drivers tip
Lara Roguez Menu
- Chef’s aperitif
- First course: smoked sardine sunomono salad, a refreshing salad with marinated ingredients and tobiko roe.
- Second course: to choose:
- Braised octopus with wild boar mince and sweet potato sauce
- Iberian pork tataki with pistachio, strawberry and shiitake mushroom pesto
- glass of wine
- Dessert: Horchata torrija
Pick Up Points
La Raqueta, Nerja: TBC
Bus Stop, Nerja: TBC
Bus Stop, Torrox Costa: TBC
Torrox Park: TBC
El Ingenio, Velez Malaga: TBC
Please state your pick up point when you purchase your ticket.
Axarquia Social Club members: 54€ each
Non-members: 60€ each
There is a minimum of 30 people required to make this trip happen.
Need More Info?
Contact Pj via phone or WhatsApp on +34 603 113 931
Reservations & Refunds
All tickets must be purchased in advance. Your reservation is not complete until you have purchased your ticket.
Refunds are only available 1 week before the event. I will try my hardest to resell your ticket but this is not always possible.
A refund is only available if an entrance ticket has NOT been purchased or if a deposit has NOT been given to the event organisers.